To edit user access in the Customer Portal you must be an Administrator. Administrators can change whether you want a specific user to have full access to all scenarios or they limit their user's access to specific scenarios.
How To Edit User Access
- On the right side of the Customer Portal header click the red drop down arrowand then select “Manage Access”, a list of all your users will appear on the next page.
- There are two ways to edit User Access, the fastest method is to hover over the desired user and a pop up will appear showing the “Edit User Access” icon, click the icon.
How to Add a New Client/Company to a User
1. In the "Edit User Access" page, navigate to the "Create New Scenario" section.
2. Select the new Company Name from the drop down menu.
3. You can also select the: Project #, Attention To, Report To, and Site.
4. Click “Add” to submit your changes.
How To Assign an Existing Client to a User
- To assign a client/company to the user, navigate to the available Scenarios section.
- Check the box corresponding to the client/company you wish to grant access to.
- Click “Assign” to submit changes.
How To Remove a Client from a User
- To remove a client/company from a user, navigate to scenarios Assigned to User section.
- Check the box corresponding to the client/company you wish to remove access to.
- Click “Remove to submit changes”.