The Report Types included in the Custom Reports are Enhanced, Custom or Standard.
Standard: There are five reporting types and each provides a unique view of the user’s data.
- Parameters as Columns – Ideally suited for data sets with many samples and fewer parameters.
- Samples as Columns – Ideally suited for data sets with many parameters and fewer samples.
- Trending – Lays out the data in ascending order based on sampling date and is optimally formatted for chart generation.
- Data Table – Traditional data table format with a row for each parameter reported.
- Sample Observations - Provides a summary of your submission statistics.
Enhanced: Reports that are suited towards regulatory requirements. There are many options to choose from, each specific to industry standard regulations.
Custom: Reports that are specific to each client. They are created though Bureau Veritas and are designed to be built around your specific needs. Please Contact Bureau Veritas to set-up the Custom Report.