Accessing your jobs:
- Select the “Jobs” tab on the Home screen. Find your job on the data grid in the Jobs screen. Click the three vertical dotsto open the inline menu and select the desired action.
- Go to the Jobs section on the Home screen/Overview Screen to access one of your recently submitted jobs. Click the three vertical dotsto open the inline menu and select the desired action.
- On the top of the Customer Portal click the "Search" icon. Search by Jobs & Samples and populate as many fields to narrow your search. Locate your desired job in the grid, click the inline menuand select a desired action.
Downloading Job Files
1. To download Job files, navigate to the “Job Files" tab on the Home page.
2. The “Received” tab is open by default listing all the Jobs that have been received by Bureau Veritas. Change how the format is displayed by clicking the desired header, this will order the jobs based on the headers criteria. Double click the job you want to download.
3. The Job Details will appear listing the Samples, Parameters, Job Files and Observations. Click “Job Files” to list all files associated with the job number. Either download specific files or choose to “Zip and Download All”.