Please contact Bureau Veritas Laboratories Customer Experience Team to request revision to your reports. Sample IDs, Project references and other non-data related text can typically be updated/corrected with written authorization to change.
Can you add or remove parameters from my report?
Prior to report issue:
- Parameters can be added and the job deadline will be adjusted accordingly.
- Parameters can be deleted from the job, however, if analysis has already been initiated, the analysis will still be charged in whole or in part depending on how much of the analytical process has been completed
- Revisions to the report can easily be done for site names/numbers, sample IDs, or units
After a report has been issued:
- We can add parameters to the job, a new job deadline will be assigned based on the analysis or TAT requested. If the original invoice has already been issued, a second invoice would be issued for the job with the newly requested analysis.
- Except where prohibited by Regulation, we can delete parameters from a report, report re-issue fees may apply. The report will say "reissued" and a reason for the reissuance added
Can you split my report into multiple reports?
A single job may be split into multiple reports. Report reissue fees may apply.